- Committed to completions – we aim to see our apprentices through to completion
- Onward progression – we aim to see our apprentices into full-time employment and/or a higher/degree apprenticeship in the industry.
- Widening participation – we create additional careers in construction, offer entry-level career paths, and employ a wide variety of apprentices.
- No recruitment fees – our apprentices are free to apply to work directly for a contractor on completion.
- Quality applicants –
- We are well connected with schools and colleges across the region.
- Our apprentices are qualified, trained, and highly experienced in the workplace.
- Our apprentices have also benefited from, on average, two years of support from a dedicated Mentor as well as academic supervision.